Q. Where are the quiet study areas? Where are the spaces I can meet with a group?
Answered By: Sarah Spiegel Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018 Views: 299
Beginning in Fall 2018, and continuing for the next several months, Mullins Library will have small areas under construction as we prepare for a larger renovation. We apologize for any inconvenience. During that time, these are the most quiet study areas:
- Helen Robson Walton Reading Room (level 2)
- Lindley and Kaneaster Hodges, Jr. Reading Room (level 2)
These are relatively quiet areas:
- Level 1 study area next to Special Collections
- Level 3 and the East side (Old Main side) of Level 4
These are areas for group collaboration that allow minimal noise:
- Computer lab and service desks on Level 2
- Level 4 collaboration areas on the West side (Arkansas Union Side)
For individual and group study space, rooms are available and may be reserved through the Dibs room reservation system.
- Check out dry erase markers for use with the whiteboards on Levels 1 and 4 at the East Service Desk in Mullins Library.
Noise complaint? Text us at 479-385-0803 or call the main service desk at 479-575-4104.