Q. Where are the quiet study areas?
Answered By: Sarah Spiegel Last Updated: May 09, 2016 Views: 151
Answered By: Sarah Spiegel
Last Updated: May 09, 2016 Views: 151
The most quiet study areas are:
- Helen Robson Walton Reading Room (level 2)
- Lindley and Kaneaster Hodges, Jr. Reading Room (level 2)
The relatively quiet areas are:
- Level 1 study area next to Special Collections
- Level 3 and the East side (Old Main side) of Level 4
The noisiest collaboration areas that you might want to avoid if you need quiet are:
- Computer lab and service desks on Level 2
- Level 4 collaboration areas on the West side (Arkansas Union Side)
Noise complaint? Text us at 479-385-0803 or call the main service desk at 479-575-4104.