Q. How do I add Ebsco Content to my Blackboard course?
How can I add articles and books from Ebsco to my course?
Answered By: Beth Juhl Last Updated: Jan 24, 2024 Views: 2
The Ebsco platform offers a number of subject databases for business, education, psychology, literature, and other fields. You can add specific items from Ebsco databases to your Blackboard course with these steps:
- Login to Blackboard and navigate to your course.
- In the Content area, Click the + plus sign to add content and choose Content Market.
- Find the tile for EBSCO and click to add it.
- An Ebsco window will open. Perform a search.
- Click the Add + button to add articles to your course.
- If you wish, Edit the Ebsco content by updating the name, adding a description, or changing the link behavior to open in a new tab/window.
- View the Ebsco content in Student Prevew to test. Note that some articles may offer a link to external resources for full text.
- Add more Ebsco content blocks for each additional article or book.