Skip to Main Content

Q. I am staff at the Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service and wish to request library privileges.

Answered By: Beth Juhl
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2023     Views: 27

Procedures Under Review

We are currently working with the Division of Agriculture on a revision of procedures for adding UADA faculty and staff to the library patron database.

Requesting Affiliate Access

To receive library privileges, you will need to request an affiliate account with a email address and ID number. 

  1. Complete the UADA UARK request form for your UADA IT staff. 
  2. Your account and ID number will be created.  This may take several days. 
  3. Once you receive information about your credentials, activate your email by going to the UARK Account Activation Page
  4. After you have activated your email account, please contact us at the library using the  Library Academic Affiliate Privileges Request Form.

The library will contact you using your email address when your account is ready. 

Affiliate Privileges

Your email account and ID number will entitle you to:

  • borrow print library materials
  • access electronic resources
  • sign up for Interlibrary Loan service (ILLiad) to request document delivery and materials from other libraries. 


You can contact us by sending email to User Services at