Q. I am staff at the Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service and wish to request library privileges.
Answered By: Beth Juhl Last Updated: Oct 24, 2023 Views: 27
Procedures Under Review
We are currently working with the Division of Agriculture on a revision of procedures for adding UADA faculty and staff to the library patron database.
Requesting Affiliate Access
To receive library privileges, you will need to request an affiliate account with a uark.edu email address and ID number.
- Complete the UADA UARK request form for your UADA IT staff.
- Your uark.edu account and ID number will be created. This may take several days.
- Once you receive information about your uark.edu credentials, activate your uark.edu email by going to the UARK Account Activation Page.
- After you have activated your uark.edu email account, please contact us at the library using the Library Academic Affiliate Privileges Request Form.
The library will contact you using your uark.edu email address when your account is ready.
Your uark.edu email account and ID number will entitle you to:
- borrow print library materials
- access electronic resources
- sign up for Interlibrary Loan service (ILLiad) to request document delivery and materials from other libraries.
You can contact us by sending email to User Services at email@example.com.