Skip to Main Content

Q. I'd like to check out books from another college library in Arkansas. How does the ARKLink card work?

I am enrolled at the Fayetteville campus but can I use other university libraries in Arkansas? 

Answered By: Molly Boyd
Last Updated: May 08, 2024     Views: 107

The University Libraries at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville participate in the ARKLink Reciprocal Borrowing Program, whereby current University of Arkansas students, faculty, and staff may borrow materials from other participating academic libraries in Arkansas.

Before visiting another library, current students, faculty, and staff should request an ARKLink card. 

How to request an ARKLink card

  • On campus?
    Request a card application at the Mullins Help Desk if you are close to campus.
  • Distant student?
    Use the Request an ARKLink Card form to request a card. Your request will be processed and a card will be mailed to you within five (5) business days. You will need to request a new card each semester you are enrolled.

Using an ARKLink Card

  • Present your ARKLink card together with your U of A ID card when visiting a participating library.  There may be a first-time setup process at the distant library. 
  • Loan policies vary by library; check the ARKLink website for details. 

Related Topics