Q. I no longer need an ebook I have checked out. How do I return it early?
Answered By: Norma Johnson Last Updated: Sep 16, 2020 Views: 9
Answered By: Norma Johnson
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2020 Views: 9
For Ebsco ebooks:
Your book will automatically expire once the checkout period has ended. But you may return the book early using the following steps.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions and view your bookshelf.
- Right click on the item you'd like to return
- Select Return Borrowed Item
- Confirm by clicking Return once the dialog box opens
For Proquest ebooks:
- 1-user titles are not available for full download
- Proquest does not allow early return of multi-user items. though the title can be removed from your Library within Adobe Digital Editions. It will expire on the original due date selected when the item was checked out.