Q. I'm having trouble watching a Kanopy video on my iPad / iPhone
I want to watch a Kanopy video on my phone by keep getting errors.
Answered By: Beth Juhl Last Updated: Nov 10, 2020 Views: 7
To watch Kanopy videos on your iOS or Android device you must install the Kanopy mobile app. Kanopy films will generally not play directly on your phone or tablet browser.
To use the Kanopy app:
- Use the link below for iOS or Android app and instructions.
- Once the app is installed, click Get Started.
- Under "Are you a student or professor?" click Find University.
- Type Arkansas to find University of Arkansas.
- You will be routed through the U of A login screen; use your UARK email and password.
- Create your personal Kanopy login (this is different from your UARK login through the emai; address can be the same.).
- You are now logged into the app and can watch the Kanopy films provided by the Libraries,
- In the future, when you click a library link to a Kanopy film on your device it should open and play in the app. You may need to log into your personal Kanopy account if you are logged out.
You must be connected to wi-fi or cellular data to view Kanopy films on your device.