Q. How do I find maps?
Answered By: Beth Juhl Last Updated: Aug 11, 2020 Views: 14
Answered By: Beth Juhl
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2020 Views: 14
The University Libraries receives hardcopy and digital links to maps through the United States Federal Depository program. Additionally, the libraries have a collection of international, historic, Arkansas and local maps.
Tips for locating maps:
- The Map Research Guide will get you started with locating maps in our collection and available digitally on the web.
- The Library Catalog has records for most map series, but not necessarily individual maps.
- QuickSearch offers a Content Type limit in for maps.
- Consult Special Collections for historic Arkansas Maps.
- Consult the Government Documents Librarian for research questions or for help in locating maps.