Skip to Main Content

Q. How do I request that books be pulled and held for me?

Answered By: Sherryl Faulkner-Robinson
Last Updated: Mar 21, 2018     Views: 131

You can ask that items from the circulating collections be pulled and held for you at the Mullins Main Service Desk or at the Fine Arts, Chemistry and Biochemistry, or Physics Libraries. 

Use the Request this Item button on library catalog records to have us pull and hold the complete volume for you.

Or, use the Request a Chapter Scan and Request an Article Scan buttons to request that we copy a portion of the item for you. 

Read more about requesting in the catalog. 

For additional assistance, ask at any service desk.  Contact the main service desk at 479-575-4104, email: