Skip to Main Content

Q. Does the university have a notary that students can go to?

I need to get something notarized. How do I do that?

Answered By: Norma Johnson
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2020     Views: 3195

University of Arkansas students and employees may contact the following people who have been identified as willing to notarize documents:

  • Hollie Hassell/479-575-4547/

Northwest Arkansas community members may contact UPS store ($10 charge per signature) or Kathleen Lehman ($5 charge per signature), or they may want to check with their local bank, many of which offer notary services. 

**NOTE: Remember, you must have a current government-issued photo ID (ex. driver's license or passport) with you and you usually must wait to sign the documents in front of the notary public.  Do not sign documents before meeting with the notary public.

Related Topics