Skip to Main Content

Q. I'm trying to study but there are people around me talking loudly and being disruptive.

Sorry to complain about this, but can you help?

Answered By: Norma Johnson
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2016     Views: 47

Yes, the quickest way to get some help would be to call the main service desk at 479-575-4104.  You can also text us at 479-385-0803, but that number isn't always staffed, so calling the service desk may be more efficient.

And remember that there are certain areas of the library that are quieter than others.  Here is some info on the quiet study areas:


Related Topics