Skip to Main Content

Q. I am no longer registered for classes but need to finish up a project. How can I apply for continuing library privileges?

I need to complete my dissertation but am no longer registered for dissertation hours. 

Answered By: Beth Juhl
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2023     Views: 385

To be eligible for library privileges and retain remote access to library resources, students must be enrolled in at least one hour of credit or be pre-registered for the following semester.

If you need to retain library privileges for a short time while you complete theses or other academic requirements, you can ask your college or the Graduate School to grant you "Affiliate" status in the UAConnect student information system. Extensions and length of time granted are determined by academic departments, colleges, and the Graduate School, not by the library.