Q. What collections will stay in Mullins Library when materials are moved to the high-density library annex?
Answered By: Molly Boyd Last Updated: Jul 25, 2018 Views: 17
A committee of library faculty developed selection criteria for what materials will stay in Mullins Library when materials are moved to the high-density library annex.
- Print serials from the most recent five years that are unavailable electronically
- Books that have been checked out at least twice in the past 10 years
- Any materials published in approximately the last 20 years
- Some government documents, including Arkansas Extension publications and circulars
- Selected materials from early childhood and juvenile literature from the Learning Resource for Children collection
The library annex is a dynamic collection, which means that volumes may be returned to campus libraries in response to high demand, and volumes will continue to be transferred to the storage facility from Mullins Library and the branches as collections grow.