Q. How do I print in the library if I have never done it before?
Answered By: Beth Juhl Last Updated: May 09, 2016 Views: 49
All students, faculty, and staff have a print quota each semester. After the quota is exceeded, you may add value to your quota. See more about your print quota.
- Send your jobs to the print queue.
- To print from a lab computer in Mullins Library, send the job to a MULN printer (black and white or color).
- To print from your personal computer, see the instructions for uploading documents to PrintSmart.
- Go to a print release station and login with your UARK username to bring up your queue of print jobs.
There are 6 print release stations in Mullins Library:
- two in front of the main service desk
- one close to each entrance on the lobby level
- one near the tutoring center on the lobby level
- one in the Periodicals Reading Room
- Release the jobs you wish to print.
Problems with printing in Mullins? Speak with one of the Lab Ops at the main service desk.