Q. Where can I recycle my toner cartridges?
Answered By: Norma Johnson Last Updated: Mar 30, 2017 Views: 36
The library no longer acts as a drop-off location for used batteries or toner cartridges. The University Bookstore facilitates that and there are still several campus locations available for drop-off:
- Administration Building – 4th floor
- Facilities Maintenance – past the key office
- Grad Ed Building – 1st floor student lounge
- Kimpel Hall – 1st floor
- Old Main – 5th floor
- Walton College of Business Building – 1st floor
- Uptown – 1st floor, west wing
For more information on electronic waste recycling, please visit the University's Recycling page.