Q. How can I send jobs to the computer lab printers from my laptop?
Answered By: Beth Juhl Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 301
You can upload documents to be printed to printsmart.uark.edu. These prints will be charged to your personal PrintSmart quota.
- Log into printsmart.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
- Click Web Print on the left.
- Click Submit a Job.
- Select a printer. The options for printing in the Mullins Library lab are:
- quickprint\WEBPRINT (One-sided black and white)
- quickprint\WEBPRINT B&W Duplex (Two-sided black and white)
- quickprint\WEBPRINT COLOR (One-sided color)
- quickprint\WEBPRINT COLOR Duplex (Two-sided color)
- Proceed to Print Options and choose the number of copies to be printed.
- Click Upload Documents. Click Upload from Computer.
- Select the document and click Open. Click Upload & Complete.
Your files will be held in queue for up to 24 hours. Send them to the printers by logging into a printer release station in the Mullins Library lab or at the Fine Arts Library release station.