Skip to Main Content

Q. I am a researcher with the Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Stations or Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service and need access to databases and ejournals

Answered By: Beth Juhl
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 57

Researchers associated with the Arkansas Agricultural Extension Service or the Experiment Station System may apply for affiliated faculty privileges. This status allows patrons borrowing privileges, remote access to library databases and electronic journals, and Interlibrary Loan privileges. Read more about how to apply for library privileges

If you need help confirming that you are in the library database of affiliated faculty and staff, you can contact us at 479-575-4104 (local), 866-818-8115 (toll-free) or send email.

University of Arkansas Libraries
365 N. McIlroy Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701-4002
  • Phone: 479-575-4104
  • Toll-free: 866-818-8115
  • Fax: 479-575-6656