Skip to Main Content

Q. Does Mullins library have VCRs available for general student use?

Answered By: John Riley
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2015     Views: 38

Yes, VCR players are available in Performing Arts and Media, located on Mullins Library's first floor (basement).

This department also has multi-region DVD players and equipment to transfer analog music files (cassettes, LPs) to digital formats. 

A description of Performing Arts and Media  facilities is available online.

Related Topics

University of Arkansas Libraries
365 N. McIlroy Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701-4002
  • Phone: 479-575-4104
  • Toll-free: 866-818-8115
  • Fax: 479-575-6656